This site has a comment section on all of Lapse's archived pages, as well as on an auxiliary page or two. This is a word on how they are moderated, what is permissable for commenters, etc. This can mostly be summed up as don't be a jerk and don't post spam, but if more clarification is needed, read below:
- This website has a rating of 14+. All comments, links, and images should be appropriate for teens.
- Comments containing links and embedded content are subject to moderator approval before being visible on the site. Links/embedded content is 100% allowed, as long as it is related to the topic at hand and appropriate for a teenage audience. Spam advertisements, inappropriate material, and suspicious links are subject to removal.
- Relatedly, this is not the place to advertise your business/site/cause/etc. If I suspect something of being spam, I will remove it. If you want me to plug something, please email me and ask. Be direct, do not be sly about it, and no means no.
- Don't be a jerk. Seriously. Be it towards me or other commenters, don't make comments to start arguments, and don't make other people uncomfortable. I want this to be a welcoming community, and I will not tolerate snide or toxic discourse. If I perceive misbehavior, I will give a warning. If it goes ignored, I will ban the offender(s), and this will not be up for debate.
- Lastly, I will moderate at my discretion. This is my domain, and so it is subject to my rules. I think I am generally a fair person, but I reserve the right to feel comfortable in my own space, and I will not abate this right for any reason. Further, I reserve the right to edit this policy as and when I see fit.
Thank you all,